Friday, July 22, 2011

table, since, first, sound, and talking

“Since you want us to write without inspiration,” Zack said, “I think you should go first.”
“What are you talking about? I thought you were the one,” Biff replied, “who shaid you could do anything. Why are you turning thish around?”
“You’re drunk, aren’t you?”
“I was getting inshpired.”
“Is that all you brought to the table?”
“I paid for the pizza.”
“Big woof. I’m the one whose reputation is on the line.”
“What reputation ish that?” and a small sound came up from under the table.
“Oh, man,” Zack said, “Was that entirely necessary?”
“It’s just a memory,” Biff said, “Sho, what’ve you come up with?”
Grey, coming back from the kitchen and waving his hand with a large sweeping motion, cried out, “Good god! Who died in here?”

No comments:

Post a Comment